1. GPS tracker: It is a GPS satellite positioning and tracking terminal based on GPRS (data stream) + SMS (short message) communication mode. It adopts the GSM public network with high stability guarantee, and fully absorbs all the characteristics of this communication method. It has the advantages of fast response, always online, and billing according to traffic.
2. Product type:
A handheld tracker for personal use, easy to carry.
Car tracker suitable for cars, remote fuel and power cut off, recommended for anti-theft.
3. Positioning system: Global GPS satellite positioning system 24-hour tracking and precise positioning.
4. Product advantages: You can check your current location through SMS, or log in to the GPS platform system to know your location data at any time, including latitude and longitude, speed, direction, power, temperature, etc.
5. SOS alarm: SOS emergency alarm refers to the emergency alarm sent by the holder of the GPS tracker to the supervisory mobile phone. So as to achieve the role of emergency rescue.
6. Position movement alarm: In the fortified state, once the tracker moves more than 300-500 meters, it will automatically send an alarm to the monitoring mobile phone, so as to realize vehicle anti-theft, personnel monitoring and other functions.
7. Low battery alarm: When the power of the GPS tracker is lower than 10%, it will automatically send a low battery alarm to the monitored mobile phone.
8. Overspeed alarm: When the moving speed of the GPS tracker exceeds the upper limit, it will automatically send an overspeed alarm to the supervisory mobile phone. Note: The upper speed limit can only be set through the company’s online GPS tracking system.
9. Vibration alarm: In the defensive state, if the vehicle vibrates abnormally, an alarm will be triggered. Send the alarm information to the owner’s mobile phone.
10. Cross-border alarm: through our company’s GPS monitoring system, the activity area of the GPS tracker can be delineated, referred to as electronic fence. When the GPS tracker exceeds the designated area, it will automatically send a cross-border alarm to the supervising mobile phone.
11. The GPS tracker manager can track and monitor moving targets in real time through the platform, monitor the current speed, direction, driving distance, driving time, etc., automatically record the driving track, and the user can play the historical track.